Read Time:57 Second
Should kick-ins replace throw-ins in football ?
Football’s lawmakers have agreed to test kick-ins as a replacement for throw-ins to speed up the game. FIFA president Gianni Infantino announced the rule change would be tested following discussions at the 136th Annual General Meeting of the International Football Association Board.
- El Clasico Records: Most goals, games, assists, wins, oldest & youngest scorers.
- Maguire insists goal celebration is embarrassing, it wasn’t directed at anyone
- Football; Drogba – I want to cry because Salah is going to destroy my record.
- world Football governing body FIFA is “killing African football” – Ivory Coast Coach.
- Throwback; Some Romantic Scenes For Football Lovers.
Infantino said proposals were in place to test kick ins, first suggested in a raft of potential reforms put forward by Arsene Wenger in 2020. The former Arsenal manager is now FIFA’s Chief Head of Global Football Development and driving rule changes in the game. Last night, at the IFAB meeting in Doha, Infantino confirmed kick-ins would now be examined alongside a number of other initiatives.