Guys please help me out, I’m kinda confused right now. So I have this male friend who is in love with me for two years now. We met in level 100 buh I was dating at that time and he never made an indication that he’s interested in me. A month later, I broke up with my boyfriend because I’ve had enough of his nonsense. My friend started getting close to me more than usual buh I took it as normal friendship vibes cos I’m really bad at detecting if someone has a crush on me. So if he was making a move, I was oblivious to it. In level 100 second semester, he mustered the courage to propose to me buh at that time, I just want to be single for a while so I told him to hold on with his proposal, buh we were acting like couples around our friends. Not long after that I met the guy of my dreams. I’m attracted to those guys with cute face buh gives off that bad boy vibes nu, so this new guy proposed to me and I accepted real quick. During our one and half year relationship, I got to understand what it really means to be in love. I really loved this guy, I still do. We didn’t have some messy break up or something. We had to be realistic and realize that one of us would definitely disappoint the other in the future when it comes to marriage because he’s no way near ready to marry and my mom has started planning for me to get married at 25.
- Reality; I want to stay and make him fall in love with me.
- Reality; my precious son dad, now my ex.
- Reality; Getting Over him.
- Reality; had I know, she was a lesbian.
- SEX IS SWEET BUT………
So we broke up just recently while it wouldn’t be more painful as compared to if we still date for a long while. After our break up, we still talk to each other everyday, it doesn’t even feel like we’ve broken up mpo. I told my best friend about the break up and he suggested I should go back to my friend who was in love with me, he’s also my bestie’s friend. Buh I really don’t want to for so many reasons.
- 1. When I informed him I’m was dating another guy after he proposed to me, he was really hurt and it took several months to mend our friendship
- 2. I’m still hoping to get back together with my current ex
- 3. I don’t like my friend in any romantic way and I’m afraid if I give him a chance and another guy comes into my life that I’m attracted to, I might cheat on him and I really don’t want to cheat on him, I’ve already hurt him enough.
Everyone who knows my friend wants me to give him a chance, they were disappointed in me kraa for going in for my ex boyfriend. I might learn to love him if I give him a chance buh there’s no way I’ll love him or anyone else the way I still love my ex. Please what should I do??